- Research at Hopkins: https://research.jhu.edu/research-at-johns-hopkins/
- Hopkins Office for Undergraduate Research: https://research.jhu.edu/hour/
- School of Medicine Opportunities for High School, Undergraduate, and Post-Baccalaureate Students: https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/som/Opportunities-High-School-Undergraduate-Postbac-Students/
- Johns Hopkins CARES: Careers, Academics, and Research Experiences for Students: https://hopkins-cares.med.jhmi.edu/
- Research opportunity database: https://foragerone.com/
- Johns Hopkins Internal Funding Opportunities: https://research.jhu.edu/rdt/funding-opportunities/internal/
- Vivien Thomas Scholars Initiative: https://provost.jhu.edu/about/vivien-thomas-scholars-initiative/
- Johns Hopkins Office of Diversity, Inclusion and Health Equity: https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/diversity/
- Johns Hopkins School of Medicine Map: https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/som/PDF/JHI_SOM_map.pdf
- Society for Neuroscience: https://www.sfn.org/ Membership for Undergraduates is $32 annually.
- Pathways to Science: https://www.pathwaystoscience.org/index.aspx
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS): https://www.ninds.nih.gov/
- National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH): https://www.nimh.nih.gov/
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease – Intramural NIAID Research Opportunities (INRO): https://www.niaid.nih.gov/about/inro
- The Annual Biomedical Research Conference for Minority Students (ABRCMS)
- Meet Dr. Vinton Cerf, Co-Inventor of the Internet, and his wife Sigrid – Also link the Safe ‘N’ Clear, The Communicator, facemasks designed to support the deaf and hard-of-hearing community.
- The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot: Honoring the Legacy of Henrietta Lacks: https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/henriettalacks/index.html
- Partners of the Heart – Vivien Thomas and His Work with Alfred Blalock: An Autobiography by Vivien T. Thomas
Vivien Thomas Scholars’ Initiative: https://provost.jhu.edu/about/vivien-thomas-scholars-initiative/
- Johns Hopkins University/School of Medicine: Mentorship Best Practices
- The International School of Protocol: The International School of Protocol is the leader in providing etiquette training and consultation to enhance interpersonal skills and personal effectiveness in business and social relationships.
- Supporting Equity and Inclusion of Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing Individuals in Professional Organizations